Site Operational Risk Manager
Elst, Fulltime 40 hours
The Company operates in a highly competitive market where proactive risk management and loss prevention is recognized as a fundamental element of a successful business. It is essential that management proactively manage risk in order to reduce losses and protect people, the environment, property and the business. Compliance to legal, corporate and site specific standards is an essential management function.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To Lead the management and implementation of all Operational Risk Management (ORM) key work streams: Safety & Health, Environment, Business Continuity, Asset Conservation, Facility Security and Sustainability;
- To ensure compliance to corporate standards and to comply with statutory requirements;
- To drive continuous improvement in respect of all ORM key work streams.
- Be a full time member of the site senior management team and be actively involved in the effective operation of the site;
- Lead the establishment of the 4 core safety values and the 4 safety leadership principles across all levels of the site organisation and external stakeholders;
- Lead the development of site risk management processes to ensure compliance to relevant legislation, corporate standards, policies and targets;
- Lead the development of robust annual improvement plans for the Heinz Safety Process (HSP), Business Continuity Management (BCM), Environment, Asset Conservation, Facility Security and Sustainability;
- Lead the attainment and thereafter annual maintenance of certification to ISO 14001 Environmental Standard;
- Lead the development of strategic plans and own the process to deliver continuous improvement in risk management performance;
- Lead processes that improve management competence and raise commitment to cultivate a proactive safety culture;
- Take the lead when dealing with regulatory enforcing authorities and insurance companies in all matters relating to ORM;
- Ensure that employees are competent to manage risk and compliance within their own areas of work;
- Lead the development of the site management team and supervisors, ensuring they are competent to manage all safety critical activities;
- Develop communication and information systems that facilitate the reporting of all ORM KPIII√?s and relevant score cards i.e. Global Data Warehouse (GDW), The Heinz Accident Database and Heinz web based templates;
- Lead the site Asset Conservation plan to proactively prevent damage or loss and reduce the sites exposure to potential business interruption;
- Lead the development of Business Continuity plans that minimise business interruption and facilitate recovery from a crisis;
- Lead the development of improvement plans for site Sustainability and utility reduction;
- Direct the activities of the site security team and deliver compliance to the Heinz Corporate standards for facility security;
- Manage employers liability claims to reduce exposure to loss;
- Manage site steering and improvement plan meetings;
- Benchmark the sites performance against other Heinz sites, identifying areas for improvement and sharing best practices;
- Support HR in the management of sickness and injury related absence.
- Possibility to start on short notice;
- Salary indication will be based on your relevant knowledge and work experience, but is between √? 50.000,- and √? 70.000,- gross per year;
- Heinz has its own pension fund in accordance with a defined contribution plan;
- 26 holidays, with the possibility to buy of a number of additional days;
- We have our own Heinz Academy to offer you internal education programs and possibilities to develop yourself.
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENTIES:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent Bachelorrr√?s Degree MSC Degree in other fields of Risk Management e.g. Process Safety, Environment;
- Professional Safety Qualification;
- Membership of IOSH or equivalent local bodies;
- Established EHS professional with 5-7 years hands on experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills;
- Know and understand the organisation structure, core values safety leadership principles and beliefs;
- Full understanding of corporate risk management systems;
- Understanding, formulation and delivery of strategy.
H.J. Heinz Company is one of the largest food companies worldwide. In Europe Heinz has a prime position in the food marked with A-labels like Heinz, Weight Watchers, Honig, De Ruijter, Orlando, Pudliski and more.
For more information about our organization, visit our website: www.heinznederland.nl.
If you are interested and have the right qualifications then please forward your application (motivation and cv) to Maartje Snoek, Corporate Recruitment. You can apply via the apply button on our website.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.